Studio Tour

studio, studio tour, new space, painting, hadley and hudson, wood signs

Come take a tour of our new studio!  I wanted to create a soothing, creative, inspiring place, that was also functional, organized, and looked great when you walk into our house.  Stay tuned for a blog post that goes into more detail about this space, but for now, here are a few pics of our new digs!


desk, shelves, studio, studio tour, hadley and hudson, wood signs
I love that these bookshelves are functional, affordable, and look nice.


desk, computer, studio, studio tour, hadley and hudson, wood signs
The back of my desk was a mess!  My husband and I did a little moulding work on the back to make it pop!


studio, studio tour, stool, rustic, industrial, hadley and hudson, wood signs
Since the desk is floated in the room and the chair is off-center, I chose an awesome, industrial stool, instead of a classic desk chair.


chair, target, table, pained furniture, hadley and hudson, studio, studio tour, wood signs


Target, Target chair, Kirklands, studio, studio tour, Hadley and Hudson, wood signs
I wanted to have a cozy little place to be able to chat and catch-up with family and friends.


painted furniture, studio, table, studio tour, hadley and hudson, fall signs, wood signs
This table used to be black but the color didn't work for the space, so I gave it a quick paint job and added a fun little color pop inside! 


painted furniture, table, table redo, hadley and hudson, wood signs, studio, studio tour


world market, studio, studio tour, curtains, table cloth, hadley and hudson, wood signs
I love these World Market table cloths that I turned into curtains.

To keep it real, here is what the studio usually looks like (okay, okay, it is usually a bit messier) with drop cloths and paint cans all over my desk.


Thank you for taking a quick tour of our sweet little studio space!



















Comments

Popular Posts